Monday, April 27, 2009

Some Photo I've Found...

Actually, i wanted to post this picture like few months ago...but i still don't know what's wrong with my scanner...Last Saturday, i manage to solve the problem...Here's some picture that i've scan...More to come... :)


Melvin and Fadillah...Look how small Melvin was back then...Agagaga
Sports day...1994...Men 100m if i'm not mistaken...
Woman 100m...if i'm not mistaken also...
Me rumah Kuning...
Rozita and Wilmarisa...
The teacher...

I got more picture but i'll upload it later ok...

3 comments:

JennBunny on April 29, 2009 at 9:35 AM said...

Can't wait for more photos!

IronMom on April 29, 2009 at 11:06 PM said...

farah..the pic..its Rosita and Wilmariesa Diana i think..

I somehow was able to recall that I was standing beside ANastasia..the one with baju kurungs and tudung 80's! hehe. I can still sing the school song correctly you know! When i hav the time, i'll post my ST ANNE's pics too!!

aRa RaMaDhAn on April 30, 2009 at 1:15 PM said...

Jen ~ Yerp...i think i have like 10-20 pic...but not sure where the picture is...Agagagaga...

Hanieza ~ Yerp...it is Rozita and Wilma...Is that Anastasia??? Agagagaga...good memory u have CT...i somehow can't remamber a lot of us...

 

SRK. St. Anne 1989-1994 Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Pop Template designed by Ipiet's Blogger Template